Podiatrist Troy Wilde, DPM
Troy Wilde, DPM
- Born in Tacoma,WA. Raised in the Philippines, Singapore, and Chicago.
- Enjoys practicing and living in the East Valley.
- Patients find him approachable and down to earth.
- Wilde, wife Crystal, and their three children reside in Gilbert.
- Mountain Biking
- Scuba Diving
- Spending time with his family
- Graduate of Bradley Bourbonnais Community High School.
- Undergraduate B.S. in Biology from Utah Valley University.
- Graduate of Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery.
- Three-year surgical residency at University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio.
- Board certified by the American Board of Podiatric Surgeons and qualified in foot surgery.
- Specializes in trauma, sport injuries, and diabetic foot and ankle issues all while managing these problems both conservatively and surgically using a multi-team approach to care for his patients.
- Active member of the medical staff at
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
- Banner: Gateway, Ironwood, Baywood, University
Come Visit Out Foot Doctor in Chandler, Gilbert, Arizona!
We accept most insurance plans and welcome new patients!
Call today and get back on your feet! Chandler at (480) 909-3700 and Gilbert at (480) 909-3700.